Tuesday, November 2, 2010

am i wierd for taking pictures of myself

okay so i've said that my wife is not a fan of the disney parks, and i don't mind touring around them by myself.  each day i go to the parks without her i end up taking a quick picture of myself in a bathroom mirror either at the parks or a resort.  is that wierd?  okay yeah it is.  so much so that on recent trips i asked my wife if she wanted anything from the park?  she quickly said "no bathroom pictures!"  instead requesting that i take a picture of myself in as many of the hats as i could at the stores in the park.  this could become a tradition.  it definitly has brought out the point to me that i should never worry about what other people at the parks think of me.  really, who cares? what are the chances that somenone who sees you in the parks and thinks your odd for havinng a good time will ever see you again in the  real world.  and if they do see you agian, they don't really know you so who cares what they think right?  always, and i mean always have fun at the parks no matter whose looking, or what you look like doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment