Saturday, January 14, 2012

Pop century's buses

One of the things I liked about pop century that was different from some resorts is the fact that the resort does not share a bus route with other resorts. In other words you don't have to waste vacation time as your bus departs your resort then stops at several other resorts before heading to the park. When I stayed at both the yacht club and boardwalk my bus would make several stops at several resorts before getting to the final destination. I've heard the reason for this is the large size (number of rooms) of pop and the buses are already full from just pop resort guests. Whatever the reason it is a little item that caught my attention.


- Meglio un giorno da leona che cento da pecora. http://www.etsy.com/shop/xtencioart?ref=si_shop

No comments:

Post a Comment