Sunday, April 24, 2011

The land-epcot's biggest design flaw

I love the land pavilion. I still think living with the land is a great ride, and the behind the seeds tour is a hidden gem. Soarin is amazing, and even food rocks before it was cool. And I think sunshine seasons is best place in epcot for a hassle free bite to eat. But whoever designed the whole enter on the second level and have most of the stuff to do on the first level was not thinking ahead.

The one up and one down escalator on opposite ends of the far side of upper level was probably okay when this pavilion didn't have a headline attraction, but these days arrggghhhh. Every time I go in there recently there are just stampedes of people heading in what seems like every direction.

I understand that Disney doesn't want to lose the feel of the pavilion, but why not put in a separate soarin entrance. Imagine how calm the pavilion would be if the trampling soarin crowd wasn't going up and down the stairs in the wrong direction.

And let's not get started on the whole soarin entrance/fast pass area mess in itself.

Sorry little rant. All better now.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment